high quality eight strands rope sisal grinding wheel for stainless steel plate polishing
This buffing wheel is made of special textile method, with the hemp rope made of hemp wheel of radial, suitable for irregular plane metal cutting operation, it is durable and has good cutting force, which can come into contact with the concave and convex surface of workpiece in an all-round way.
The cloth sisal wheel is hard and the wheel last / work for long time, its stitching is very tight and close. The quality of Sisal is good and have very good cutting and polishing power.
It is suitable for stainless steel plate, density wooden plate, thin board and multi.
60mm, 80mm, 100mm(4 inch), 150mm (6 inch), 200mm (8 inch), 250mm
(10 inch), 300mm (12 inch), 350mm (14 inch), 400mm(16 inch), 450mm
(18 inch), 500mm (20 inch)
from 10mm to 15mm
round hole (3mm, 10mm, 12mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 45mm, 50mm)
hexagon hole (19mm, 32mm)
Size can be customized as your request !
1. The Sisal Buffing Wheels have different plys of stiff sisal fibers closely stitched for an
aggressive cutting action.
2. Sisal buffs are generally used on hard metals like stainless steel and iron to remove
scratches up to 400 grit.
3. It is used in works of prepolishing and polishing of flat iron or stainless steel surfaces,
such as household items, cutlery or stainless steel tubes.
For best results our Sisal wheels should be used with Purple Emery Polishing Compound.
Polish with purple compound, yellow compound on surface of copper, aluminum, metal , steel, stainless steel.
- Suitable for plane convex concave and irregular surface grinding .
- Flexibility, Excellent ability for removing rust, high cutting force.
- Self-cooling In the operation, suitable for cutting operation and different profile surface and irregular parts, such as golf head, yacht hardware, gravity casting, stainless steel cutting coarse polishing operation.